what are ur favourite yaoi sounds
21 yrs of age, all out perfect body, kill all nerds, my name is jeremy
Back in prehistoric times it was just a free for all. God was putting antlers on everything and made 7 foot tall gophers with wings, it was a mess.
Look at this poor, impractical bastard.
The prehistoric era was God’s Deviantart stage.
Now he just hides all of his stupid-looking OCs in the ocean where no one can find them.
everything on campus closing due to weather so there is a 90% chance of me playing video games all day (the remaining 10% is a chance of watching anime or Chinese movies also)
aristocratic-rap-metal-rikerist asked: 27. HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT THE LOFTY MINDS, THE ARISTOCRATS OF THE SOUL, THOSE MEN OF POWERFUL WILLS WHO SPEAK WITH THEIR STEELY ACTS, WHO ARE BLAMED BY THE RABBLE FOR EVERYTHING. HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT THOSE FEW MEN OF DESTINY WHO SHOULD RIGHTLY REIGN OVER ALL BUT WHO ARE DENIED THEIR THRONES BY THE SQUAWKING OF THE CHICKENS, THE BLEATING OF THE LAMBS OF RESSENTIMENT, THE HOUGHING AND RUNTSOME PLUGHS OF THE DOUGHY AND FLESH-FLUSH COMMON FARM ANIMALS